le jean designer notes
"Juliette wide-leg jeans are cut from the denim blended with the perfect amount of stretch for a comfortable fit. Designed to sit high on the waist, ankle length wide-leg. The classic stonewashed blue wash that makes them endlessly versatile.
Made in Los Angeles
• Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the larger size
• High-rise, cut for a wide-leg fit
• Mid weight, supersoft stretch fabric
• All sizes have an inseam leg length of 33''/ 83cm
• Model is 5'8'' and is wearing a size 26
• Rise: 12''/ 30.5cm
• Inseam: 33'' / 83 cm
Indigo denim • Button and concealed zipper fastening • Machine wash cold • 93% Cotton / 5% Poly/ 2% Spandex" - le jean
a bit about the brand
after working for alexander mcqueen, abercrombie, paige and hudson, designer + creator charlie gay decided to branch out on her own. drawing from her british heritage and her new home in sunny CA, le jean has the look and feel of exquitsite british construction meets SoCal cool. beatuifully made in Manhattan Beach, CA.