"Our geocatch men’s crew socks are adorned with a geometric fish design and were named as a play on the word “geocache.” you won’t even need gps for these socks to make you feel like you’ve found hidden treasure. our men’s crew socks are made in the U.S.A. with certified organic cotton that’s grown, spun and dyed entirely in the southern United States." zkano
- made in alabama, U.S.A.
- seamless toe closure
- reinforced heel and toe construction for extra durability
- deep heel pocket keeps socks in place
- knit with combed organic cotton and dyed with low-impact dyes
- foot hugging fit
- retains shape & elasticity over time
- comprised of 66% certified organic cotton, 32% nylon, and 2% elastic
- manufactured in small batches at our family mill in fort payne, alabama from organic cotton grown on u.s. farms, spun and dyed with low-impact dyes in the carolinas.