just for you box service
Shopping has never been so easy!
Style delivered right to your front door.
Free shipping + returns always.
How it works...
1. Fill out the comprehensive questionnaire below. Feel free to select multiple answers. Additional space is provided if you would like to include more information.
2. Based on your questionnaire answers + budget, I will select pieces for you to try on in the comfort of your own home.
3. If you are out of state, I will pop your box of goodness in the mail. Sending it via USPS Priority Mail. If you are local, I will deliver you box to your home.
4. Once your box has arrived, you will have a three day try-on period to determine what works and what does not. After finalizing your decision, shot me an email letting me know what you plan on keeping and what you plan to send back.
5. I will charge your card on file for the pieces that are staying with you. Pop the other items in the mail, using the prepaid label that i will email you. Email me the tracking and you are good to go.
I look forward to working with you and will be in touch
Owner, river + road
please read terms + agreement
After completing the JFY questionnaire, we will call you to collect your credit card information. At that time you will be authorizing river + road to charge your credit card $25 + tax for the styling fee that will be charged for your box. Your credit card information will be safely stored at our location.
This charge will be applied at the time you submit your questionnaire. Once you receive your JFY box and decide on what to keep, the $25 + tax styling fee will be deducted from your purchase. If you decide not to keep anything in your JFY box, you can send everything back, using the prepaid shipping label that will be emailed to you. *The styling fee + tax will be keep as an adminstrative fee if you return everything that was sent to you.
shipping + returns
Once you receive your JFY box you have 3 days to try your new
pieces on. During your try on period, you will receive two emails, from river + road, checking in to see how your try-on is going. Please respond to let us how everything is working out and what decisions you have made. We request, that if you do decide to send some pieces back, that you do so on day 4.
If we do not receive any communication by day 4 of your try on period, we will assume that you love it all and river + road will charge your account for the box in full.
A Note from Karen (river + road owner and JFY stylist)
Thank you for choosing our box service. With so many box services out there, I appreciate you selecting Just For You.
I will carefully read through your comprehensive style questionnaire and thoughtfully curate a box Just For You.
I want you to be happy with your new pieces and love being in them. Here are some tips for making the most of JFY. Please use the full 3 day try on period to make sure that you love your pieces and that they are the perfect addition to your seasonal closet.
Feel free to email me with any questions how the piece (s)
should be worn or how to pair it with times in your closet.
Don’t be afraid to try a new color or print! It’s always nice to change things up a bit! However, if I send you a color or print that doesn’t work for you, please send it back. I want you to love what are wearing!
Please provide feedback on each and every box you purchase. That way I can develop a better understanding of your personal style and what your needs are.